Wednesday, September 8, 2010

AverageWizard posts.

These are my stories from Average Wizard... both the ones that got published, and the ones that didn't.

The other day, I went to a used clothing store. There was a whole rack of plain, colored t-shirts. I immediately bought 8 of them, and a pack of fabric paints. I now have the following shirts: F: When I rule the world, I'll plant flowers! B: When I rule the world, I'll have snakes! F: Darren Criss Street Team B: www.darrencriss.com Singer - Actor - Songwriter AVPM - AVPS - LWL - MAMD - Eastwick Join the Darren Criss Street Team on Facebook F: Not all of us are EVIL. B: Slytherin Pride! F: Dumbledore? Pfft. What an OLD COOT. He's nothing compared to RUMBLEROAR. B: He's a lion. WHO CAN TALK. F: Chudley Cannons! B: Let's all just keep our fingers crossed and hope for the best! F: Did you get my text? B: Umbridge stop texting me! F: Team Dumbledore! For woolen socks and lemon drops. B: Support real lit... say no to Twillight! F: You think that killing people will make them like you. But it doesn't. It just makes people DEAD. B: Okay is WONDERFUL, Quirrel... MLIM.

Today, we were assigned our first speech in Speech class. They can be on any topic we like. Mine's on how Harry Potter has affected the lives of children and adults. My essay will be magical.

My mom is reading Harry Potter in Spanish right now. According to her, the Sorting Hat is "el Sombrero de Selecionador" and Mad Eye Moody is "Ojoloco." He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named is "El-que-no-debe-ser-nombrado." By the way, Hufflepuff in French is "Poufsouffle." Other languages are magical.
PUBLISHED!
I was on the website Gives Me Hope the other day, looking at stories, when I noticed that, at the top of the page, it mentioned that the makers of the site were also putting together a book of awesome stories, and that they were doing something special for all the fans of GMH on Facebook- they'd let them have the name of the person or people who gave them hope be in the front of the book, in a list, as the dedication. I wrote down that "the people at Average Wizard GMH."

Yesterday, for school, we were all supposed to come up with ten inspirational quotes and put them up on a bulletin board. I wrote down 25, and all of them were from Harry Potter. MLIM.
PUBLISHED!
The other day, I went shopping for school supplies. As I left with all my stuff, I pulled out my wand from my pocket and said, to the automatically opening door, "Alohamora!" It opened. MLIM.

Yesterday, our school got new computers. Our class was allowed to play around on them a little bit, and find out how everything worked. I, of course, went straight to the internet and AverageWizard. I immediately got onto the site without a problem, while the internet wouldn't work for everyone else. MLIM.

Today, our grade was doing a "get to know yourself and each other" kind of gathering, and no one was acting like the leader wanted. We were all yelling at each other across the room, and at one point, one of the most annoying boys yells at me, "Hey! That was a really... SPELL binding conversation you had with Greg the other day;" referring to when (as often happens) a student had been making fun of my HP obsession and had asked me to duel. At first I wasn't quite sure what he meant, so I replied, "Well, as most of my conversations have something to do with Harry Potter, I don't know what you're referring to." The director looked at me, and said, "Same with me. You're just as sane as I am," and went back to trying to contain the crowd. MLIM.

Last night, I dreamed I was in a bookstore, buying a cake with Harry Potter silly bands on it, when I saw a new Harry Potter book on the shelf. Of course, I freaked out. The manager of the bookstore had to come over and tell me to be quiet, but when I looked at the manager, it wasn't just an employee, it was Joe Moses. Of course, I screamed even louder, and that was when I realized that the band playing outside the door was made up of Lauren Lopez, Darren Criss, and Joe Walker. They were still playing, and I was late for something, so I couldn't stop and chat, but I put in $20 in their tip jars (they all had individual jars, and they weren't jars at all, they were little hats). I was really bummed I couldn't talk to them, but then I was really excited when they all sent me text messages thanking me for the large tip, and how odd it was- I had given them each $20, in pennies. MDAM.

My first name is a common fan fiction abbreviation of Hermione, my middle name is Rose, and my last name is Granger. You could probably say that MLIM.

I just drew a homemade dark mark on my arm in Sharpie, changed my FB status to "Oh my wizard god! I can't wait for AVPS! It's going to be TOTALLY AWESOME!!!" wrote "I must not tell lies" on my hand, got out my time turner and Slytherin Pride shirt to wear tomorrow, made AVPM drawings all day while listening to the soundtrack, and watched all the Potions Master's Corner videos- again. I think I'm ready for AVPS! MLIM.

I dance flamenco. As you all know, of course, Spain's colors are the same as the Gryffindor colors. Flamenco is from Spain. My entire dance studio is covered in red and gold draperies, pictures, murals, flags, and pretty much everything else you could think of. On Severus Snape's birthday last year, my dance studio reopened after rennovations. Poor, poor Severus. Even on your birthday Gryffindor gets the better of you. MLIM, and MF(Flamenco)S(Studio)IM.

On Severus Snape's birthday last year, I wore my red Snape shirt. Unfortunately, I had a flamenco dance class that day, and we have to wear our dance costumes (special skirt, shoes, leotard, and fan) to every class or else we have to do ten minutes of footwork practice alone in the corner. I was unwilling to part with my Snape shirt, however, so I wore it instead of my leotard in the off hope that my teacher would be a Potter fan. I was out of luck, and ended up wearing my Snape shirt while doing footwork in the corner. MLIM, however, my teacher's is not.

Average Wizards- those of you who have been here for awhile might remember the story I posted a few months ago about how you all had caused me to be cut free for 2 months. (http://averagewizard.com/story/33697) You also may remember the wonderful outpouring of love and support I got in response. I would like to let you all know that I have now been cut free since January 28, 2010, about 6 months. Every time I feel sad, I check that page again, and I know that I'm not alone. Thank you, again. My Life is Truly Magical- because of you.
PUBLISHED!
I dance flamenco. As you all know, of course, Spain's colors are the same as the Gryffindor colors. Flamenco is from Spain. My entire dance studio is covered in red and gold draperies, pictures, murals, flags, and pretty much everything else you could think of. On Severus Snape's birthday last year, my dance studio reopened after rennovations. Poor, poor Severus. Even on your birthday Gryffindor gets the better of you. MLIM, and MF(Flamenco)S(Studio)IM.

The other day, I was flipping through the channels on tv when Hannah Montana showed up. i was just about to change the channel when Miley said, "Come on, even Voldemort would look cute with a puppy." I watched the whole rest of the show in support of Harry Potter references. MLIM.
PUBLISHED!
Today, I played Apples to Apples with my grandpa. The category was "famous." I, amazingly, had a card titled "Harry Potter." The cards other people put down were MLK Jr. and George Washington. Harry Potter won by a landslide. I love my family. MLIM.
PUBLISHED!
n LA the other day, my teacher used Tw!light as an example of a book we could review. She was writing a sample review for it as a demonstration, and it consisted of how horrible she thought the writing was, how pathetic the characters and plot were, and how sexist it was. She then wrote another review of Harry Potter, which consisted of how fabulous and amazing it was. I gave her a high five as I left, and she gave me a piece of chocolate "to ward off the dementors."

In Spanish the other day, my teacher was having us translate questions from Spanish into English for homework. The question that caught my interest was "Do you like Stephanie Meyer's books?" (In Spanish, of course.) I translated it, and then couldn't resist saying how I despised Stephanie Meyer's books, but loved J.K. Rowling's, and then asked her which she prefered, Tw!light or Harry Potter. She drew a little smile next to my answer, wrote Harry Potter, and gave me an extra credit point "for appreciating real literature."

Today my class watched a video that was made by NASA. All i could think of during the entire video (on muscles) was AVPM; "Not all of us had enough money to buy out Nasa when our parents died, Potter." I wrote AVPM quotes all over a scrap piece of paper and accidently dropped it. When I cam in the next day, it was tucked under the desk, and someone had written, "50 points from Griffindor, MoonShoes Potter! I want to go to Pigfarts, too!" I don't know who wrote this, but I now desperately want to meet them and befriend them.MLIM.

The other day, I wrote "I must not tell lies" on my hand in permanent marker. My mom totally freaked out at me, and I spent the next hour trying to wash it off. I couldn't so i ended up having to scrape that layer of skin off with my fingernails, she was so upset. When i was done, my hand was rubbed raw. I offered up my hand to my mom and said, "Here, Professor Umbridge." Her response? "It hurts, doesn't it, Potter?" Was she talking about my hand, or did she know about my scar?
PUBLISHED!
I was recently going through a really hard time. I had been almost chronically depressed for months, and I had been self injuring. I knew it was wrong and I felt horrible about it and other things, but I just couldn't stop. Then I pulled myself together- I came on here and read through the entire site, again. I watched all the Harry Potter movies in order and read all the books again. I watched AVPM again, twice. I felt so much better. Harry Potter, AVPM, and you all here at AW are almost personally responsible for the fact that I have been cut free for the past two months. Thank you. MLIM.
PUBLISHED!
Also, I didn't make the AverageWizard posts for these, but I wrote the posts that inspired them.
I saw this on dearblankpleaseblank.com and thought it was funny and wanted to share it with you: Dear Fudge, Please realize that Voldemort's back. I mean, I've been saying it for months. Sincerely, Harry.

My "aww" of the day goes to this "DearBlankPleaseBlank": "Dear Lily, please forgive me. Sincerely Severus." ;D

No comments: