Monday, March 22, 2010

Hermitage.

Really, that pretty much sums up the situation.

I just want to stay here on my bed and listen to Harry Potter on tape and type forever and ever. I never want to leave this room. I don't want to go back to school where everyone makes fun of me, and I don't want to go to the rest of the house where my dad lectures and critisizes and glares at me.

I probably could just stay in here for the rest of my life except for the whole bathroom thing. And sustenance, of course. I DO have a Toblerone bar and a handful of mints, but I don't think I can live off of that for even a few days. And there's no water.

But as far as entertainment, etc.... I have my iPod and Harry Potter, my laptop, a notebook, pencils and paper, a whole wall full of books and a stack of unread ones higher than me, and a sewing kit, not to mention all the cleaning that needs to be done and MUCH much more.

And there's the whole emotional aspect. It may be a bit lonely to just stay here constantly. I don't think it'll be too bad, though. I mean, all my real friends are on the internet. They're almost all people I have never and will never meet, most of them at least fifteen years older than me. I wouldn't be all that upset to not have to see any of the people I know ever again.

Maybe I'll just stay in here for a few more hours.

1 comment:

luyf;u said...

Aww, that sounds both really fun and really depressing at the same time. I would've KILLED for my ST friends in 7th grade, when I went though something that I think is a bit similar to what you seem to have been going through. Let's just say it involved me staying at the hospital for a week :\ Oh, and changing schools. Sometimes you just need to escape your life, I guess.