Thursday, March 25, 2010

Free Day, Field Day.

It's late at night. I'm typing on my laptop by the light of my new headlamp. Harry Potter and the click of the computer keys and the faint snores from my parent's room are the only sounds in the house. The pink background on my laptop is blinding. I simply cannot fall asleep.

Tomorrow is Field Day. Each advisory is assigned a country, and each country consists of an advisory from each grade level. My advisory is Spain. Go Spain. Spain is live Gryffindor; the same colors (red, gold) and the same symbol (the lion). I get to wear free dress (in red and gold) tomorrow, and we have the entire last half of the day to just play games.

The first half of the day, the upper school members of our school's section of the Kiwanis Club (Builder's Club) gets to go to a food bank and help out in the morning, therefore missing all of our morning classes. So, basically, tomorrow is a freebie. And I get 2+ more hours for NJHS, meaning I will have reached my requirement for the month.

I suppose I will write another post in a minute if I can. I wouldn't want to mix categories.