Thursday, March 25, 2010

Hair and teeth.

Orthodontist and hair cut today, as well as school. Orthodontist was painful, as can be expected, but surprisingly rewarding. Braces off in another month! I've had them on for four years now, and I'm quite eager to be rid of them, but a little worried about what I'll find. I hope my teeth aren't too stained, and I hope it won't hurt to pull them off. And by now, braces have become almost part of my identity. I don't know what I'll look like without them.

As far as haircut, well, that's another change in my appearance. It's quite a bit shorter now, and layered. I like it a lot, and my Facebook friends tend to agree. Not that they really matter. I was ready for a hairstyle change, and now I've got one.

3 comments:

CJ said...

Congrats on getting the braces off! I had braces. I tend to look at people's teeth/smile. I'm sure you will have a beautiful smile:) As an adult I get compliments on my teeth.

Celly said...

Just got them off a few days ago! I'm really happy!

luyf;u said...

UGH. I'm prob. gonna have to get braces, which means that they won't come off 'till senior year. Blehhh.