Saturday, April 10, 2010

Photos.






href="https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEha0NP4BkRH6C59b1OdfuEJ6OXzbqV2qpE0xYj2xFTrroIPX4zZ99mE1qBXci8LQUHWD8I68_Y4QpaKTcqXAloOrNw05cmTTKb2fnigLy-4M-LGZ_tE-HAbV7jEgvVf8KIFqQOeyJdHojg/s1600/DSCN0349.JPG">










Well, as you can see, today I did some amateur photography... some of my amazingly awesome stripy fuzzy knee-high toes socks, my adorable cat, my amazing monster necklace, my neighbor, the swingset, the climby thingy, the creepy mural by the park, our feet, and our walk home. And all that jazz. All I can say is that I should probably keep my day job. Well, if I had one, anyway.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

It seems you had a delightful day! I wish there was a decent park near where I live. The weather is perfect for a park day!

Also, CUTE kitty =D What's his/her name?

Celly said...

My kitty's name is Dori. She really is a sweet little cat....

Well, there is clearly a park by my house, but whether or not it's decent is up for debate, I suppose. All the equipment is in working order, but there are a lot of gangs in the area and they like to hang around there, so you gotta be careful about when you go.

But the weather really was great yesterday!

CJ said...

My daughter loves toe socks;}

Celly said...

I absolutely adore them. And these ones are fuzzy and awesome.

luyf;u said...

Those socks are epic. And your cat is adorbz :)