Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Cycle.

I'm fine. I'm fine, I swear.

Fine, but busy and stressed and tired and on edge.

You see, rehearsals for the show I'm in, Sound of Plaid, started this week. More specifically, Monday night. And so, my new schedule now goes something like this:

6:00-6:30 Wake up/be dragged from bed, groaning and whimpering by an irate mom who has already been up for 3 hours

6:30-7:00 Get dressed in school uniform, put on shoes, pack theatre bag with change of clothes, a bag of cereal, $10, a pack of gum, my jazz shoes, my purse (complete with phone, ipod, etc.) 8 Tiger's Milk bars and my laptop, and pack lunch.

7:00-7:10 Eat breakfast, which usually consists of a couple of pieces of veggie sausage, possibly a spoonful or two of apple sauce, the last dredges of some leftover pasta/soup/Spaghetti O's, and maybe some cottage cheese. I'm still not very awake at this point, and everything looks equally disgusting to eat.
c
7:10-7:20 Run around the house in a frenzy, packing up my backpack and last minute studying for any tests that day, maybe reviewing my lines or songs.

7:20 Leave for school.

7:20-7:40 Quietly complain and worry to self about various items, often including but not limited to school work, tests and quizzes, flamenco class, learning my lines, orthodontics and teeth, getting into high school, and final exams.

7:45 Get to school and go to my locker. Get books and head to advisory.

7:50 - 3:00 School. No duh.

3:00-4:30 Go up to Study Hall and After Care to do as much homework as possible before rehearsal.

4:30-4:50 Mom picks me up and we drive to rehearsal, often stopping on the way to pick up Starbucks and/or Subway. If we don't, I dine on Annie Chung's boxed soup noodle heaty thingies. I worry the entire way that we'll be late.

5:20 We arrive at rehearsal, 10 minutes early. Right on time. A wizard is never late, nor is he early. He arrives precisely when he means to. (;

5:30-9:00 Rehearsal. No duh.

9:10 Dad picks me up late, again.

9:10-9:40 We drive home.

9:40- 10:30 I get ready for bed, alternatively reading and writing in my blog (*ehem*) and then rushing to get ready in the last five minutes before bedtime.

10:30-11:00 Go to bed, first lying there for a while worrying.

11:00- 6:00 Sleep, hopefully.

Lather, rinse, repeat.

1 comment:

luyf;u said...

I REALLY wish I could act from 5:30-9:00 everyday. That sounds SO fun. I can't wait for rehearsals for Beauty and the Beast (that is, if I get a part)