Sunday, April 4, 2010

Happy Easter?

I didn't think i would be all sad and stuff ALREADY. I thought it would be at least a week after having such an excellent time. But I guess I should have known it would happen when I walked home and dear mummy was sitting in an armchair, staring at me. Apparently the counter was still dirty and my stuff was all over the kitchen and my elastics were in her onions and she was NOT MY MAID!!!!

I had just walked in the door; my neighbors had just gotten chicks and we went over to play with them, and then we came back to my house to dye eggs (which I was in the process of doing when they told me they got chicks), and then we played egg toss and made brownies and lemonade, and did a lot of other things. But apparently scouring all the dirty dishes and wiping the counter and putting away all the materials wasn't clean enough.

And then the power went out.

So, everyone was mad- my dad was mad about the power and busy trying to put it back, my mom was mad about me and about the power and who knows what else, and I was sad and grumpy and scared because everyone was screaming at me and I wanted to get out of there, fast.

So I went back in my room and went back to hermitage mode. But I wasn't allowed to stay there long. Nooo. Mom and Dad and yelling and washing dishes and bleh.

And I just want to stay in here and type and listen to music for ever and ever and ever.

I never want to leave, ever again. And I want to see my new friends again, and I want to be hugged and loved and reassured and I want to cut right now. But I'm not going to, because I'm over that. I'm over that, and I'm not going to do that ever again. And people I've never met tell me I'm strong, and to stay strong, but I don't feel strong. I feel weak and I feel tired and I feel all fluttery. And I feel like the next person who says anything to me is going to either get a full on fist fight or is going to drown in my tears.

Happy Easter to me.

3 comments:

CJ said...

Oh honey don't be cuttin' yourself. I'm proud of you for not doing it, since it's so very easy to fall back into our old habits.

I have to admit...I don't fully understand the cutting. I deal with a lot of emotional hurt and cutting wouldn't be my choice for relief. Chocolate (and other foods) is the drug of my choice (emotional eater)... and I sleep...A LOT!!

Celly said...

I won't. I'm better now, I believe. It's all good. Some times are just harder than others.

luyf;u said...

:(