Thursday, April 15, 2010

Busy.

Hellloooo. I'm sure you get tired of hearing it from pretty much every blogger on the net, but, sorry I haven't posted in a bit. Rehearsal and school and AAAAAHHHH!

I'm just feeling a bit frazzled. I have hardly any time for myself, and it's getting to me. I identify as a person who needs a couple hours of alone time to be centered and focused and healthy, and I don't have that now.

Blogging is all very good and nice, but it isn't the same as just having some time to sit and talk and think. It's more like another commitment.

So, I may not be blogging again for a bit. I mean, I absolutely love expressing myself and just talking and talking and talking to myself in my own little world, but, I can do that in real life, too. DOn't get me wrong! This blog is nowhere near over. I'll probably even type again this month. But it won't be as regular as it has been in the past.

Gracias.

2 comments:

CJ said...

Enjoy your alone time...

Celly said...

I would enjoy it if I had any. Tonight was my only night off in two weeks, and I had a school function.