Saturday, October 16, 2010

Blogging Dr. Who- Episode 2: The End of the World

I'm watching Dr. Who for the first time. *protego* NERDFIGHTERS AND AWERS, DON'T KILL ME!

I was going to do this for the first episode, Rose, but I forgot. So, here's my stupid, annoying comments while I watch the second episode. And yes, I am shouting these at my computer in real life. And this is why people don't watch movies with me. Wanna watch it with me anyways?

http://www.watchdoctorwho.tk/index.php/topic,44.0.html

Give it a go. Thanks, Nicole!

LET THE BLOGGINGNESS BEGIN.



Scenes from the first episode. Awesome. Spy music. I think I've seen this before?

We're going forwards in time! EPIC. Everything's so... green.

The new Roman Empire? Ooh, I wanna hear about that.

Red light! Awesome.

Green again.

You're in for disappointment, girl, I know it. Juuuuust wait.

Oooh, it looks modern. I wonder why.

5.5/apple/26?

The sun expands?!

Blue light. TARDIS. Tunnel. Red light. Credits. I love credits.

No religion, teleportation, or weapons. Sounds good to me. I'll just deposit my sword, idols, and wand over here in the corner.

"He's blue." Really? I hadn't noticed. I will call him Mr. Blueberry.

The Doctor's smile is pretty funny. It makes me smile.

Oh, he's getting all close with a tree.

Haha, I like his voice. And she has spit in her eye, haha.

DEMENTORS WITH GOLD!

"Ladies and gentleman and trees and multiforms..."

The last human? More like sheep skin. But whatever, I guess to each her own.

What are the dementors doing? Hm?

And white dementors in the back...

Tree lady's texting.

Oh no she's not nevermind.

What are those thingies that the dementors gave out? Creepy.

Ms. Blueberry. What's she doing. And why talk and then ask for permission to talk?

"I just sort of hitched a lift with this man." Oh, that sounds safe.

IT'S THE CREEPY DEMENTOR THINGY!

Daaaannngggg. I've watched 58 minutes of video, and now I have to wait 54 more before I can continue. I'll publish this and then come back and write again in a bit.

No comments: