Saturday, October 16, 2010

Blogging Dr. Who- Episode 2: The End of the World (cont.)

Yay, I can watch 58 more minutes now! Wheee!

Okay... last I saw was the weird Dementor thingy in the duct, hiding from Ms. Blueberry.

Watching stuff I've already seen... boring... whatever... I LOVE THEIR FREAKING ACCENTS.

Okay, red light... YOU'RE IN TROUBLE.

There's hundreds of them! Oh, my gosh, she's sucked in!

Oh no, Mr. Blueberry has one and it's going to eat him!

It's climbing up the wall...

She has one, too! GET RID OF IT.

What are they doing to TARDIS. Oh, they're blue, too. Coolio. Little blueberry children. I want a note like that that says "Have a nice day."

"They're just so alien. The aliens. They're just so alien."

Yeah, you stand up to him, Rose. TELL HIM LOSER.

"We're out of range." Really? You think so? Huh.

Mr. Blueberry has a pretty weird suit.

It's on the wall again!

I knew those Dementors were evil. I KNEW IT. Dementors aren't nice, you know.

Nice coffee cup.

Oh, veeerrryyy evil. Everyone's going to DIE.

That's some pretty spectacular earth death.

For 5 million years in the future, that looks pretty old, doesn't it.

Oh, so he was on the Titanic. That's neat.

Wait, the thingy was just wearing makeup. It wasn't and then it was and then it wasn't.

I agree, she does look like a bitchy trampoline.

It's the furry dementors again.

Stop flirting, tree and Doctor.

So where the hell is he from? And what happened to it?

Okay, Rose, don't get yourself eaten by fuzzy dementors.

Or, you know, whacked over the head and then dragged off.

Hurry up, this is getting dull.

HURRY.

Sabotage. Really? Thanks.

Did Rose get raped by dementors? No, she's just dying on the stairs, that's all. Okay.

DUCK DUCK DUCK SILLY.

What the... OPEN THE FREAKING DOOR.

The spider devices. Dementors.

The steward is dead? GASP.

Talk to the face. Haha.

Dementi-whatsits. They belong to the dementi-whatsits.

That's all very well, and really kind of obvious. Yes, it was kind of obvious, WASN'T IT.

Did he just call it Jim-Bob?

I KNEW THE SHEEP SKIN WAS EVIL. Moisturize her. With acid.

"Spiders, activate!" I may run around shouting that all day.

Yeah, just chill!

Well, obviously the switch is after the fans.

Time Lord? Cool. That's quite a title.

I like the tree. She's awesome. NOW HURRY DOCTAH.

Doctor! I told you! Everyone's dying! And she's on fire! GO GO GO!

Duck under it. LIMBO DOCTAH LIMBO!

LIMBO I TOLD YOU. Don't get all epic on me.

Sweeeeettttt. Earth's gone and everyone survives. I *never* expected that.

Well, everyone except the tree lady?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA You deserved it, sheep skin. Do moisturize her. With acid.

Or let her explode, y'no. That's cool too.

Flashback, love? Or did we just go back in time?

Well, ain't you negative.

Sorry. Rocks and dust can be cool, too...

Oh, way to kill the suspense. We should have heard all this in like, 8 episodes.

Don't leave Dr. Time Lord sir person.

Chips. I WANT CHIPS TOO.

Episode over.

Coming next.

Green light. 1860? Cool.

Who's dead?

Not dead. Sleeping.

The undead, awesome.

She's pretty.

She's scary and blue.

Blue tunnel.

Red.

Credits.

I want this soundtrack.

DONE.

No comments: